MyDoggiedo.com welcomes you to a careless and hassle free way of buying dogs online. Not like if you buy it through somewhere else on the web or through some common pet shops; MyDoggiedo.com assures you that every dog sold here are in good health condition as examined by our licensed vet partners, at its reasonable price because MyDoggiedo.com makes sure that every breeder/seller here are:
- Members of Philippine Canine Club Incorporated (PCCI) or Asian Kennel Club Union of the Philippines Inc (AKCUPI).
- Give series of vaccination to the puppies an aid in the reduction of diseases caused by canine distemper.
- Allows the client to visit and check the dam, sire and puppies as well to guarantee that the dog has no physical deformities and congenital health problem.
- Crate your dog when you cannot physically be there with her.
- Make sure the crate is just big enough for your dog to comfortably lie down. If it is too big, your dog will relieve herself in one area and lie down on the other side.
- Make sure you catch your dog in the act of going. Do not punish after the fact.
- Immediately bring your dog outside, and reward her quickly after she has finished going.
- Check your dog’s diet. Canned dog food may work like a laxative on some dogs.
- Have a fecal and urine examine by a vet. Rule out any parasites. All physical problems need to be ruled out first.
- When cleaning up any accidents in the house, make sure the cleaning products do not have any ammonia. Ammonia smells like urine to your dog, making him go in the same spot.
- Teach your dog to give you a signal. Put a bell on the door and teach your dog to hit it for a signal to go out.
- Teach your dog by putting a little peanut butter on the bell. When your dog touches the bell, immediately bring him outside. Your dog will quickly learn to hit the bell to go outside.
DOG TRIVIA - INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT DOGS
According to the AKC the most popular names for dogs are Lady and Bear.