MyDoggiedo.com welcomes you to a careless and hassle free way of buying dogs online. Not like if you buy it through somewhere else on the web or through some common pet shops; MyDoggiedo.com assures you that every dog sold here are in good health condition as examined by our licensed vet partners, at its reasonable price because MyDoggiedo.com makes sure that every breeder/seller here are:
- Members of Philippine Canine Club Incorporated (PCCI) or Asian Kennel Club Union of the Philippines Inc (AKCUPI).
- Give series of vaccination to the puppies an aid in the reduction of diseases caused by canine distemper.
- Allows the client to visit and check the dam, sire and puppies as well to guarantee that the dog has no physical deformities and congenital health problem.
- There are two ways to exercise your dog – physically and mentally. Make sure you do both.
- Take your dog for a daily walk. Dogs need to get off their property and explore their surroundings using their senses (sight, sound, and smell).
- Make sure your dog gets aerobic exercise. Your dog needs to get his heart rate up and blood pumping. This also allows your dog to burn off pent-up energy.
- Retrieving games are a great way for your dog to get aerobic exercise. (Note: Use two balls if your dog does not drop the ball on command.)
- Playing Tug-o-War is a good way for your dog to get exercise and mental stimulation. Make sure you always win the game.
- Go hiking. This is a great way for you and your dog to get close to nature, enjoy fresh air, and exercise.
- On a hot day, there is no better way to exercise than swimming. Your dog stays cool and gets his daily dose of exercise.
- After some physical exercise, make sure your dog receives some mental stimulation.
DOG TRIVIA - INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT DOGS
The Shar Pei appeared in the Guinness Book of Records as the rarest dog in the world for three consecutive years.